Terms & Conditions
Placing an order with Lesley B Jewellery signifies your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Where you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, please do not purchase from the site.
1) All pieces are individually handmade in Scotland. Pieces are handmade to order and as a result may vary slightly from the pictures displayed.
3) When ordering, please take care to ensure that sizes are chosen correctly. As each piece is handmade to order, failure to do so could result in increased costs to rectify mistakes.
1) Lesley B. Jewellery will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 4 weeks of receipt. Under normal circumstances, this provides adequate time in which to order essential materials, produce the items and have each hallmarked. However, this estimate is meant as a guide only. Demand fluctuations may result is longer waiting times. Please feel free to contact me in advance of ordering for an accurate delivery estimate. Please also contact me if items are required sooner and I will endeavour to meet your requirements.
Postage and Packaging
1) Pieces will be delivered beautifully wrapped and boxed with care instructions.
2) All prices are in GB Pounds and include postage and packaging within the UK. Please enquire before ordering for costs of postage out with the UK.
3) Items valued less than £40 will be sent by Royal Mail First Class Recorded Signed For delivery. For insurance purposes, items valued at £40 and above will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. All items will require a signature upon delivery.
4) Please ensure that delivery addresses are stated correctly.
1) If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, Lesley B. Jewellery offers a 10 working day money back guarantee from the day you receive your items (excluding delivery charges).
2) Unfortunately due to hygiene reasons, earrings are non-returnable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3) When returning items, it is your responsibility as the customer to ensure they arrive safely, in their original condition and packaging, and within the 10 working day policy stated above. Lesley B Jewellery cannot accept any responsibility on your behalf for returning items. Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day is therefore the recommended return method as it provides tracking and insurance.
1) Unfortunately, commissioned or personalised pieces are non-returnable unless faulty or damaged.